That is very good news. Was tempted to go down this route myself, but have stuck to aftermarket ECU for a number of reasons.
I couple of questions / observations about what looks like a very attractive engine build / install.
1. those cam belt pulleys look interesting…. is there a story there?
2. I guess you are going to run without cam belt covers?
3. I like how you have managed to route the accelerator cable onto the drivers side - to tidy things up. Am about to attempt that with my 16v / throttle body install, just looks neater etc.
4. what is the big yellow cable - is that the supply to the starter motor? looks very straight for a cable.
5. Can you tell me who are the air box filters made by, I like the clip arrangement for easy access, sturdy fixing. Are they K&N?
Sure I can think of a few more questions, but that will do for now.