ok. busy day.
first job was to check the rear spoiler alignment against the S2 i have.
i can now confirm that the rear quarter panels are
a different profile on the booted suds against the hatch ones.
check the 2 pics for comparison as to how different it sits on the 2 cars
so next job was to tackle the filling on the hatch. all sorted now and primed. wasn't too bad all things considered.
finally finished off the stoneguard on the underside of the car so nothing stopping it coming off the stands.
so on with some standard sud wheels on the back and down it came. stance a bit high to say the least, hope i get time to fit some better suspension before cadwell.....
had a good poke around at the bonnet which turns out to be not that bad either, result! a few dents to sort but hardly any rust. all filled & primed now.
so i found a little time to have a play with shrews toy that he lent me, the arch roller.
both front lips are now flatenned over which gained a bit more clearance. but i measured the distance between the outer edge of the wing and the car to see how far i could bulge the wing out without going crazy, actually gained 10mm more room + whatever the lip return was, which was probably over 10mm so i've probably gained almost an inch more room under the wings
clearance with the tyres shouldn't be an issue now
quite a busy day all things considered.