Ummmm 146 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 5 Old 14-09-11 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member
County: Stirling
Ummmm 146

Whilst racing at Knockhill a couple of weeks ago, I got chatting to a lovely couple from Inverness, to cut a long story short I'm taking my daughter for a long train ride on Saturday morning, heading off to collect the 146 Junior pictured below, on the way home we will go in search of Nessie

I'll post more on the car after the long drive home, should be fun on the twisty Scottish roads

Last edited by alfa scozia; 10-11-13 at 13:30.
Sponsored Links
Originally Posted by Sprint68 View Post
......should be fun on the twisty Scottish roads
Lookís a mint one. Congratulations.

Iím sure you will enjoy your drive back home.

In mid-80ís with my brotherís Alfasud Ti (95hp) we followed the route Dundee-Pitlochry-Aviemore-Inverness-Loch Ness-Fort Augustus-Fort William-Glasgow-Dundee.
AO Silver Member
I had a 146Ti for 10yrs and it was a good car. We liked it that much that when it died the missus decided to convert from german cars and we bought a 1.8.
She loves it.

Ooh that takes me back Rodger!

not too far though, ha ha!

hows it going chap, according to plan yet?

ive had a few 146's, all 2.0 Ti's to be fair, but they have all been blinding cars, never failed to impress, and a damn site better car than the 156 TS's in my opinion, with more room, bigger boot, and a damn sight quicker and more agile too.

ps - has dave found that ansa manifold yet? ive had a really good shuffle round and clear out, and it is definitley not here.
AO Member
County: South Yorkshire
used to compete at Knockhill years ago when I was doing clubman rallying. Mk1 fiesta xr2 built by ford motor sport. Great fun circuit. I also to am an avid fan of the 146 tspark, mine is a 1.8 and now going very well after a few sensor issues. Not the smoothest of rides but it goes round corners like nothing else. Oh, it also likes petrol like nothing else but who cares.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 33, Sud & Sprint

146 , ummmm