Finally managed to get my Sud taken in for an MOT last week....and the good news is i got to drive a Sud again for the first time in about 15 years which was great but the tracking clearly needs setting up.
The bad news is it failed. Not too much and at least all my welding was up to scratch. The examiner commented about how solid it all was everywhere.
Emissions - just over on the hydrocarbons. CO all fine
Handbrake just below where it needed to be by 2%
Rear brakes seized - forgot to check them, oops
One CV joint slightly split, was going to be an advise but he couldn't find a way to do that so had to be a fail
Washers - forgot to check them as well
So two new rear calipers on already - Alfashop had them in stock, just swapped the driveshaft with a spare I had, washers fixed and I've tried to tweak the carb settings so hopefully off for retest this week.
Feel like i'm neaerly there !
1969 Giulia Super (in bits)
1970 1300 GT Junior (in bits)
And another Giulia Super but 1973 and in less bits
1991 Spider S4