- the air-flow meter and/or or its connection is defective providing false
information to the engine management unit
- once i've experienced dislocated rotor arm in the HT distributor, this
can cause spark in the wrong cylinder, by offseting the firing order.
When the flywheel is in T.D.C position, the rotor arm should point to the
first cylinder's segment in the distributor cap.
- problem with the crankshaft position sensor and/or with it's signal wire.
With ignition turned on, turn the crankshaft by hand (or in 5th gear push the
car forward or backward). You should hear click(s) from the fuel pump relay,
and the fuel pump/fuel flow noise for a moment.
- Defective injection main relay
- Defective fuel pump relay
- Blown fuse at the the injection / fuel pump relays
- clogged fuel filter
Last edited by LoneWolf33; 31-01-11 at 10:40.