Alfa 33,, 16v QV For Sale £500
Just a quick message about the sale of my car.
I can give greater detail once I've checked my paperwork?
She will probabaly go on Ebay this weekend also?
I can also attach pictures once I've downloaded them onto my computer later this evening?
1990 H Reg. Red,
16 Valve QV No Tax,, MOT ran out in August.
I bought the car in February this year.
Wanted a Boxer,, after owning a V6 164,, 75 V6 QV and a GTV twin spark.
Wanted to make her one of my daily drivers, but had building project to complete.
Decided to keep her until the building was done.
I've now lost my garage parking at work, so she has now gotta go...
The car looks really good.
Car cost me £750, plus £79 for the inspection, plus getting her to North London.
So i'm taking a £329 hit in the pocket and I've investigated her issues.
Strange, but I still lovely the engine when I was driving her back from the garage and starting her regularly at work.!
SORN'd her. Too keep myself legal.
I feel if I didn't have six months left on my house build,,,, I would keep her and do the brakes. But my boss says I cant park her at work anymore..
Lets see if I get some more interest.
Any further questions, feel free to message me or call.
Regards Vince. 07961 767 910
My Alfa mechanic said she looks in great shape for a 33.
I've listed the inspection from Alfarama below, as I have to be honest.
But at least anyone interested would know the full extent and have no hidden surprises.
See attached list from my Alfa mechanic.
He inspected the car and gave it a safety check.
1. Throttle bodies need balancing.
2. Handbrake does not lock wheels.
3. Offside head light not working. (bulb)
4. Off side front foglight not working (bulb) and cracked.
5. Rear wiper blade worn.
6. Front washer jets not spraying with enough pressure.
7. Timing belt replacement recommended. (my Alfa man always recommends)
8. Heavy corrosion on inner flinch.
9. Off side front shock roller bearing judders.
10. Corrosion holes appearing on off side front shock plate.
11. Near side front shock roller bearing excessively worn.
12. Front brake pads worn.
13. Off side front tyre is bald on inner edge.
14. Off side front wheel bearing has play.
15. Rear tyre rubber cracking.
16. Front brake hoses are twisted.
17. Gear lever support bush on rear frame is incorrectly modified.
18. Fuel smell around filter area.
19. Floorpan has evidence of repairs in various places.
20. Near side front jacking point missing.
21. Hole in spare wheel section.