Finally all pieces back in their rightful place.
Tomorrow will be starting the engine day!! Hope everything goes smoothly, nothing leaks or blows up!! My first work on my first car.
1) Removed AC compressor and customized support that wrapped around the entire engine and must have wieghed in at 12 kilos or more (not including comp.)
2) Removed customized alternator support as this was on the outer crankshaft pulley!! (compressor was on the inner and driving the water pump).
3) Put alternator and original supports back in their rightful place, new belt and tensioned (right I hope
) So crankshaft pulley drives alternator and water pump now as it should do.
4) Removed and cleaned carbs, changing all gaskets and o-rings. Polished a little also.
5) Put in transparent fuel filter just between the pump and left carb.
6) Removed AC radiator and associated pressure hosing. Had to remove the front bumper to get at that!!
7) Removed AC air dry filter.
7) painted a few rusty areas
8) changed spark plugs with 0.6mm gap NGK B7ES.
9) Double checked all nuts and stuff, marking them so I can see if any come lose!
Pending: condensor inside cabin removal. (pending wife's time managment approval for that).
Wish me luck turning the key!!
Will have to rebalance and set mixture screws.