Hot Air Pipe - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Mark Alfa
Hot Air Pipe

The hot air pipe that comes from the air box and goes down to the exhaust on left hand drive Sud/Sprint/33's go to the passenger side? The reason I'm asking is that I've bought a sleeve that wraps around the exhaust which the hot air pipe goes onto and this fixes to the passenger side part of the front exhaust (on right hand drive car). The steel pipe part hasn't come with the sleeve so I was going to modify it to make it fit as most of my original pipe has rusted away but I have found out that the two halves that came today fits on the drivers side of the front pipe and not the passenger side (the part was actually listed under 33 which I thought might be the same as the Sprint).
Sponsored Links
haven't got any hot air intakes at all on my sud mark, that part of the air filter housing is actually blocked off.
just a cold air feed running behind the headlights at the side of the radiator.
doesn't really need it unless you plan on using it year round
Mark Alfa
I don't plan to use the Sprint all year round, too much salt on the road come winter. I got hold of a Pug 307 heat shield from work that I'm making one out of. Its made out of ally, so no worrying about rust on this one!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 33, Sud & Sprint

air , hot , pipe