been doing a few more bits on the sud the last few days,...
as much as i tried i cant have the harness bar on the roll cage in the right place and keep the back seat, so safety first ans the back seat is gone... i do have an idea in the back of my head about rear bracing and the sud seat back,.. will post it if it works,,,
the harness bar is fish mouthed and tacked in, will weld it when it comes back out for paint.
engine wise i made a bracket to hold the throttle position sensor to the carb, took ages to get that right !!,
made a bracket to hold the coil pack on and fitted the plug leads, fitted gauge adaptors in for oil temp, pressure and water temp...
shortened the carb / throttle bar as on the 16v the carbs sit closer together - and now discovered that on full throttle it only clears the main starter feed by about 10mm ...
got the rad back too, the bottom hose was repositioned and the rad switch hold moved up.;
rad switch ok, top hose ok, bottom hose about 50% there, just want to play with that a bit more.
inside the car,... rust treated some very small spots inside the roof by the sunroof hole, and shot two cans of waxoil around all the cavity / box sections / channels inside the roof,.. i know it will never get wet up there but i thought while the roof lining is out, its worth doing..
if i dont over do it on easter eggs will be back on it this weekend!