See attached list from my Alfa mechanic.
He inspected the car and gave it a safety check, as my intention was to drive my one year old daughter around in it.
1. Throttle bodies need balancing.
2. Handbrake does not lock wheels.
3. Offside head light not working.
4. Off side front foglight not working and cracked.
5. Rear wiper blade worn.
6. Front washer jets not spraying with enough pressure.
7. Timing belt replacement recommended.
8. Heavy corrosion on inner flinch.
9. Off side front shock roller bearing judders.
10. Corrosion holes appearing on off side front shock plate.
11. Near side front shock roller bearing excessively worn.
12. Front brake pads worn.
13. Off side front tyre is bald on inner edge.
14. Off side front wheel bearing has play.
15. Rear tyre rubber cracking.
16. Front brake hoses are twisted.
17. Gear lever support bush on rear frame is incorrectly modified.
18. Fuel smell around filter area.
19. Floorpan has evidence of repairs in various places.
20. Near side front jacking point missing.
21. Hole in spare wheel section.
The car looks really good.
My Alfa mechanic said she looked in good shape for a 33.
I've listed the above, as I have to be honest.
But at least anyone interested would know the full extent and have no hidden surprises.
Car cost me £750, plus £79 for the inspection, plus getting her to North London.
So i'm taking a £329 hit in the pocket and I've investigated her issues.
Strange, but I still lovely the engine when I was driving her back from the garage!
No tax, MOT till August.
I'm about to SORN her. Too keep myself legal.
Plus I've just received the registration document in the post.
I feel if I didn't have the house build,,,, I would keep her and do the brakes.
I still might, especially everytime I start the engine!
Lets see if I get some more interest.
Any further questions, feel free to message me.