info needed for 13" 8" wheel offset "any ideas"? - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
AO Member
County: Clare

Member car:

AlfaSud ti

Originally Posted by sudboy1490 View Post
scrub that spider iv just spoken to compomotive and their cxr motor sport wheels r made to exact spec, and weigh in at circa 5.1kg depending on amount machined off for offset!! These are the lightest iv found by far!!

so for 13x8 4/98 et+6 with 58.6 centre bores and a little haggling they'r 470 including shipping, they'll paint the centres black if required (for the trofeo look) and chuck in the centre caps to... "result me thinks"

great looking wheel and super strong according to them just fit them with falken 205/60-13 for 45 each... hopefully they'll give me enough clearance... iv seen these tyres on 8" wheels and there doesnt look to be too much of a stretch... The vw boys use 175/60 on these sized wheels to get the euro stretch look, not sure how safe theyd be tho!!!
Hi i have a trofeo kit installed on a sud, be cafeful with that offset. i currently have et13 6" rims with 25mm spacers and it is very close to the arches at the rear.

the calculations would mean on a 8" rim to gain the same clearance you would want. a ET12. so i would guess ET8 should pretty good. But it is close to the rear guard and a little tramp left or right might cause some issues (assuming the tyre you have on does not bulge more that the 185/60 i have on my rims at the moment.

Personally i was planning on upgrading to a 7 inch rim with a 205 tyre as i dont think any more is of much use as tyre stickyness is so much better now than 30 years ago
Sponsored Links

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 33, Sud & Sprint

13 8 , any ideas , info , needed , offset , wheel