Just bought my first 33 16v
I just bought a red 1990 33 16v
Its a bit rough around the edges by the price was right I'll post pics over the next couple of days.
This will be my daily drive while I turn it into a track car over the next 6 months.
My plan is to:
- strip it as much as I can.. soundproofing, interior, door hardware etc etc...
- new exhaust with just the rear muffler (2.25" ???)
- Put a cage into it
- 15" wheels with semi slicks
- possibly convert it to 40mm webbers (I already have all the parts apart from manifolds)
- Recaro seat from a Evo Lancer or fixed Sparco seat.
- Replace the glass with perspex
- momo steering wheel
- Custom king springs
- konis for the rear, as it already has the fronts .... I think
What do you guys reckon?
I'm not all that familiar with 33's so any info is more than welcome