To restore the paint I did:
- Wash the car with dishwashing liquid as its much stronger
- Clay it with 'Clay Magic' - twice
- Wash and dry again
- Cut the paint with AEG random orbital and intensive foam pad - twice (I used Monzerna polish)
- sealed it with poorboys Carnuba Sealant liquid thingy.
- I also clayed the windows and sealed them with rain x (they came up as brand new)
To clean the engine:
- Sprayed some degreaser and water (small mist) over it
- went over it with a small brush
- washed it down with water (very small and gentle mist)
- then I sprayed the whole engine with WD40
- then I wiped the whole engine with microfiber cloth!
- started the engine and allowed it to dry
I did the same process on 156 GTA, 147 GTA, Spider and other cars I used to own.
156 GTA | Q2 | Black/Black | Eibach Pro Kit | DBA Wiper-Slot | DS2500 | Goodridge | CAI | BMC | CF2 Manifolds | Equal-Length Front Pipes | Alpine | 15mm Spacers |