I saw that super too... was very interested, but was put off by the distance. i asked the seller what it failed MOT on the following is his reply:
'Hi, Thanks for getting in touch.
The car failed its mot back in Feb (my
daughter was born in March, so getting it sorted dropped off the agenda).
The reasons were:
1) Nearside front position lamps not in good working
2) Nearside front headlamp not working on dipped beam
front headlamp aim too low
4) Nearside rear suspension component mounting
presribed area is excessively corroded
5) Offside rear suspension
component mounting presribed area is excessively corroded
front seat belt achorage is excessively corroded
7) Nearside rear brake
disc(s) excessively scored
8) Offside rear brake disc(s) excessively
9) Nearside rear tyre has a tear
10) Nearside rear wheel bearing
has excessive play
11) Offside rear wheel bearing has excessive play
Nearside front parking brake recording little or no effort
emissions hydrocarbon content excessive (passed all of the other emissions
Does that answer your question? Happy to answer any others, so
please don't hesitate to ask if you have any.
Could be better, but could also be much worse i guess...