Permanent 4 information - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 03-01-04 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member
County: Somerset

Member car:

156GTA & 33racer

Permanent 4 information

Can anyone tell me where to find some interesting information about 33 P4's, as there seems to be little from browsing the web in a random manner. Any reading or general information would be handy about a car that seems to receive very few 'column inches'. I have bought one recently and am in the process of repairing it to put it back on the road, but perhaps reading about it when it is too dark to work on the car would give me some added enthusiasm between bouts of lying on damp tarmac trying to fix things before the rain comes or nightfall comes again.

Thanks in anticipation.

Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member

Member car:

Sold :(

There is a little word document written by a bloke called Tino. I think I have it somewhere, but I should be able to get it to you some how. Perhaps if you Private Message me your email address I can send it to you.

Also you should consider downloading the 33 Workshop Manual. There are also a few articles available somewhere on the web (sorry can't remember where) that show some track testing results done by an Italian magazine.

You might also like to read Squadra 33. Whilst it is mainly written in Dutch there are some articles in English, just have an explore.

"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel." Samuel Johnson
"Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious." Oscar Wilde

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 33, Sud & Sprint

information , permanent