Sprint Exhaust - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Sprint Exhaust

Hi all, my Sprint 1.7 ( '89) now has the exhaust note of a dragster. Although setting car alarms off was at first mildly amusing I reckon its time for a new one. Does anyone know of a company in UK that supplies a full stainless system ?? Any help will be gratefully received
Sponsored Links
Bert Cheese
Dont know if they are still around but BLS Automotive used to make a superb free flow lightweight stainless system.I had one on my sprint 1.7 which was later transferred to a 33 1.7ie.Made both cars sounded gorgeous with this on,I still think the sprint was my best sounding Alfa to date,particularly on overrun.Oh yes It still looked like new when I traded the 33 in too. wink For my money I'd get one of these,even a second hand one should be in good nick. "Dont buy an Ansa,they rust faster than Alfas" eek! eek!
AO Gold Member
AO Silver Member
Pretty pleased with my longlife system; 300 from cat back, decent quality 18% stainless steel. Pops and burbles nicely on the overrun, looks the business
Cheers all I will look into it . As luck would have it since putting the last message I have just had a visit and seen my friends system on his Nissan 200sx from Stealth in Weston super mare. 5" bore on back box and nice build / sound although 5 " for me on this occasion abit more than I would like , but my 65 year old mate loves it !!!!!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 33, Sud & Sprint

exhaust , sprint