IMMOBOLISERS - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

Has anybody had to fit as a requirement to insure a 33 16v sportwagon an immobiliser.well i have and it has never worked ! i am on the second one now and i am trying to throw the towel in on it the car was perfect before and now it does not start it even starts with a push and i cannot get my money back until they prove it is the looks as if it i might change ins. companies (direct line at present)i would not mind but i only paid 400 for the car.anybody had the same problem?help!?

(eDITED bY tOAD wink )
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member

Member car:

Sold :(

Do not post in UPPERCASE!!!!

It is so hard to read I can't be bothered reading your post let alone helping you out. More than one word in uppercase makes it much harder for the human eye/brain to interpret what is being displayed. Just don't do it.

As I can't read your post I don't know how I can help you out at all.

Also if your going to send me a PM that only says "Don't look at this go to IMMOBILISER post" then how the hell am I meant to know where it is. If you want help then at least include the URL to the post or even the lounge it is in.

If would like some help then please edit the above so it is readable!

"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel." Samuel Johnson
"Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious." Oscar Wilde
Its still in English is`nt,sorry but it sounds like a pretty ratty reply,I certainly did not stert out to offend!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 33, Sud & Sprint