help needed with parts and servicing a 33 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
help needed with parts and servicing a 33

Guy's Just got an alfa 33 after 5 years of my last alfa. God is it good to have one back in my life. Just a quick question if any body knows of a good place to get parts and also to get the car serviced, in sydney (Southern Syndey, if possible). The 33 needs a bit of work, but there is plenty of time, and it is just a joy to be in an alfa again. I just remeber with the last alfa almost every person i took it to just played with it made it worse and then tried to bill me for it.
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member

Member car:

Sold :(

Ask Southern75 as he lives in Sydney and is very knowledgeable. I sure he will have replied to this in a couple of days.

If I remember correctly Formula 1 or someone with a similar name has the cheap parts up there. But I am not sure on that.

AO Member
Where abouts are you on the south side,

I know lots of people in sydney who can look at it for you just let me know where you are and i'll let you know about some good blokes who can look at it for you.

I am on the north side however i do take my cars a little south to get them worked on but the absolute best dude for boxer engined alfas in on the north side but waaaayyyy to close too the beach for sud comfort.
Location is Cronulla, another place that alfa's don't like. Do you have the contact details for the expert... As I think I'm going to need it very soon...

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 33, Sud & Sprint

needed , parts , servicing