www.alfasalv.co.uk stole my money!!! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 20-03-03 Thread Starter
AO Member
www.alfasalv.co.uk stole my money!!!

Hello everyone
I am new here and I live in Malta. I need some help from you people living in England. About a year or so ago I ordered an alfasud Ti front bumper from www.alfasalv.co.uk I paid them using western union. I never recieved this bumper! After sending emails, they would reply after weeks saying that their computer was down and that they are checking out what had happened. After about six months they sent me an email saying that they found the bumper at the post office and that it was not sent because it was over the limit by about 2cm. I offered to pay more for p&p if required but nothing happened.
What can I do now? any suggestions? I did not expect such service from www.alfasalv.com and urge him to reply on this forum regarding this issue and how he will be solving it. I do not deserve this just because I am foreign. He could have at least sent my money back.

sorry for the long story
help appreciated
Sponsored Links
(Post Link) post #2 of 2 Old 20-03-03 Thread Starter
AO Member
Actually my friend called him. This friend who is maltese works one month in and another month out at a hotel in London. When he is not in London he will be here in Malta. This friend told alfasalv.com to send the bumper to the hotel where he works so that he would bring it down to Malta himself. My friend phoned him twice but unfortunately this bumper never arrived to this hotel IN LONDON! even though I had paid him postage all the way to Malta! I feel that alfasalv.com has just ripped me off. What do people living in England do against such thief dealers?

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 33, Sud & Sprint

money , stole , wwwalfasalvcouk