For the past few months I have been using this site.
I feel like I should say a big Thank You
to alfaowner and all alfaowners on this site
This site has become my "facebook" if you like. I have become addicted.
I also learned lots and lots of usefull things that even helped me with my own projects, like :
- how to do a rear disk brake conversion kit on my 33 ( even found and bought the parts due to this site )
- how its possible to put a 3.0 V6 in the back of a Sprint or how its possible to make a sud V8
- what a tranny is and how they like to spend their time in Kent
- how to make decent welding and what I can or cant puzzle together in varius mods
- which callipers I can use for the front of my 33 and how to know what to look for
- what to do if my car is missfiring !!! ( wash it )
and lots and lots of usefull information
- that there are indeed people who think they are James Bond and trying to make revolving number plates and smoke coming from the exhaust
I've also got to know some really great people here like
Alfa302 , Sixnut, Kevjtd, Greek, MarkAlfa, EA, pud, spacenut and lots of other people that have helped me in several questions I had.
You guys are great and have my full respect