Yesterday I removed those spare complete axles I have from the original sud hubs that I replaced last time.
They are very different to the ones I have on now, but those also play in and out
Will leave it as it is for now and see if I can find other ones
Since I couldnt do anything with the axles, I took advantage of the time I had to sort out the door locks and windows. Drivers door opened , greased up the window mech and locks , and also replaced 2 brocken clips that hold the door handle mech to the door lock. I saw those were broken and fitted with a twisted cable last time I opened the drivers door to change the broken window mech.
Drivers door now perfect.
The co-drivers door is also done but it gave me a hustle. The door panel bolts that hold the armrest were so rusted i had to drill them out
Fortunately there was no damage done. Again greased up the window and lock mechs, and also changed the top plastic door trim with a better one, and riveted it in place
Got two nicely working doors now, and rust free from the inside as well
... which is more than I can say for my rear hatch ....