ok , I got a bit lucky today !
I took the day off so I could work on my red sprint, but I found myself working on the sud instead !
found a window mechanism ! unfortunately when I started removing the interior of the door so i could change it, I found out that the top plastic trim was broken in too many places, it was glued with epoxy, silicone and had about 453 rivets on it
and as if that wasnt enough, the door had a crack on the front top edge ( where the triangle small window is ) and also the front rail for the drivers window was rusted at the bottom and so the bottom screw that holded it in place was holding only a bare bracket
got a "new" top plastic interior trim, scraped all the silicone and epoxy out, drilled all the rivets away and welded the front window rail and filled in the crack.
Didnt have my camera though to take some pictures
my drivers door is finished though and I have a working window as well
Also bleeded and adjusted brakes and clutch.
still looking for a rear hatch