No pics Greek, sorry, but I'll think about it as they may be a bit too expensive and un nesessary at the moment.
I'm posting lists of "Things to do" on each car now, so here is my List for my Sud :
1. Change the front Suspension to the one I bought last week
2. Find a rear hatch ( I got a tip today from SENNA on where I might be able to find one )
3. Weld the rear wings, just over the sills
4. Weld the front left door that has rust on the lower part as well as the frame around the front windshield
5. Change the front left rusty wing with a spare one I've got
6. Strip and paint the car.
7. Source a better dashboard without cracks
8. Change all rubbers around the doors and rear boot lid as they allow water to go in the car
9. Minor repairs on front seats
All of these jobs need to be done before the end of next year !