Well Easter has been busy
I've replaced the front suspension with new powerflex bushes. Replaced the door mirrors with new ones unfortunatly the new gas struts for the tail gate didnt fit so guess they'll have to go back
. Then with help from my parents fixed the rip in the drivers seat.
So Dropped the suspension cleaned and repainted and put it all back together two days effort
Some picies attached of the work carried out.
The worst part was sorting out where the wishbone bushes went
The hayes manual doesnt think the car has wishbones!
So after some playing around found out there the ones that attach the trailing arms to the body.
I've also got the kit for the rear suspension however will wait for a while to see how the new bits work out .
She almost ready for the show just needs a good clean now and the clock fixing