Jobs need to be done on my white
Sprint for next year :
1. Finish with the front wings ( already at the paint shop )
2. Rebuild the 16v engine with carbs to go in my Sprint.
3. Fit the rear wheel arch repair kits I've ordered from Justsuds
4. Take off the front windshield and weld the rusty parts on the frame
5. Strip and paint the car "Tip-ex white" ( Audi S4 white actually )
6. Fit the rebuilded 16v engine with carbs in
7. Refurb the interior to leather
8. Install the brand new dashboard I already have
9. Install the Zender bodykit ( I need to source out the plastic wheel arch trims, front bumper and rear spoiler )
Suspension is brand new, H&R coilovers, new front shock absorbers, rear Bilstein shock absorbers.
Bushes are like new, new bearings, new brakes, front crossmember of the 16v