That is simply awesome mate...a V8 in such a small beast. I used to have a Sud Ti that was turbo charged and that went like stink...but your beast, WOW!
1) what front/ Rear brakes and set up are you using?
2) was this just a shell transplant onto a fabricated running gear and engine?
3) What about the front end weight and how is braking weight distributed so far?
4) Of course I assume this is rear wheel drive yes? Of that was Fr wheel drive, thats death on a stick lol.
5) when are you going to send it to me so I can drive it for the weekend...lol, I'll even trade for 2 weeks with the Brera he he.
Wow, simply amazing work there.
Originally Posted by Supercharged16v
you are feeling very optimistic here mate
I'd trade in an aunt and three cousins for a weekend with Eddies sud
Thanks for the comments..
1, Brakes...Cosworth Sierra/Escort
2, No transplant, all chassis and front clip built into the car.
3, Very good, only 2 cylinders are in front of the wheels so about 95% of engine/box behind. Braking is on duel M/C and adjusted to 80/20 ish split.
5, Anytime time you want but I wll also require your wife, daughters and any other females in your family, excluding grannys but including pets.
You did not say if your cousins were male or female.....being anything goes with you Greek fella's I have to assume the worst.
And yes I do have a spare pump, it just cost me £145.