got off work early today, so... bottoms up !!!
started working the rear disk brake conversion.
removed left side today. Then I found out that I didnt have the required bolts and nuts, so went to a nearby hardware store and got what I needed.
when I was almost finished, I found out that I put it on backwards
.... I keep forgeting that S is for Sinistra which is Left and D is for Destra which is Right !!!!
Why cant they just write Right and Left and get it over with ???
anyway, I changed it around again, and test fitted the complete set with wheel on
Problems that I need to deal with :
1. I only have 1 centre hub nut so I need to find another one :/
2. The brake lines on the left side can easily be modified but the right side will need a piece of pressure hose
3. The braket behind the left hub that holds the brake lines, is in the way of the calliper so I need to remove it.
4. The callipers as it turns out are jammed
I should have known better to check them before painting them . Now I'll need to take them off and sort them out.
5. If the handbrake cables are supposed to go from under the calliper and pull the calliper spring down, then the cables cannot be modified and I will need to change them anyway :/
Thats about it