Not so bad actually if you consider I've been posting a new update every 2 months
Took off the black right front wing because it only has minor rust problems so I can use it on my white sprint.
Then I put the rusty white wing on, chopped it in half, welded the extension in the middle exactly like I did last time on the other side.
The problem with doing this, on both sides , is that because the wings came out, and because the doors of the sprint open on Top of the front wings, the doors could only open to a point.
Given this, plus the fact that I had to get rid of the point on the wings where they normally bolt on the vertical pillar of the car, plus the fact that I wanted to get rid of some of the rusty parts of the wings, I decided to shorten the wings by 35mm's on each side and cover the gap between the pillar and the wing later using a thick grill - Intergrale style
Finally, I welded a small extension on the lower part of the wings which bolts to the body of the car so I can still remove the wings. Only thing left now for the front wings is to fix the rusted parts that are left and do that front section for the right wing that goes under the front grill for the right side.
Then I will have to fabricate the new extended sills.
Hopefully Saturday morning I will be able to do some more.
Here are the latest pics