how many suds on this site - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
(Post Link) post #1 of 541 Old 04-07-08 Thread Starter
Status: -
AO Silver Member
 
green cloverleaf pat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: United Kingdom
County: West Sussex
Posts: 2,768
Images: 5

Member car:

widebody sud ti

how many suds on this site

i have posted a item on two sud tis on this forum and kev got me thinking how many suds are there about and i said about 60 as there must be some locked up in garages that we dont know about so im doing a post to see how many are on here.
my sud tix (1) number one.
add yours to this post to see how many are on here.

Last edited by green cloverleaf pat; 05-07-08 at 07:18.
green cloverleaf pat is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: Cultural Attache
AO Silver Member
 
David Jarrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: United Kingdom
County: Kent
Posts: 2,899
Re: how many suds on this site

I have a green rhd Sud Sprint 1.5 Veloce (1980 - V reg) chrome bumper. 40k miles.

Drove it to work today in Kent.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0004007001204537209.jpg (17.0 KB, 67 views)

Last edited by David Jarrett; 05-07-08 at 06:31.
David Jarrett is offline  
kevjtd
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: how many suds on this site

red (mostly ) sud ti






nice one david, perfect day for it was up here anyway

how do we do one of those lists where you just add yours to it
 
(Post Link) post #4 of 541 Old 04-07-08 Thread Starter
Status: -
AO Silver Member
 
green cloverleaf pat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: United Kingdom
County: West Sussex
Posts: 2,768
Images: 5

Member car:

widebody sud ti

Re: how many suds on this site

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Jarrett View Post
I have a green rhd Sud Sprint 1.5 Veloce (1980 - V reg) chrome bumper. 40k miles.

Drove it to work today in Kent.

hi dave thats two then ,how does the car drive and was that the car that i put the link on this site .
green cloverleaf pat is offline  
Status: Shivering!!
AO Silver Member
 
sudsonic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Ireland
County: -
Posts: 1,319
Images: 5
Re: how many suds on this site

75 series 1 TI and 83 series 3 QV, I want more but just don't have the space
sudsonic is offline  
(Post Link) post #6 of 541 Old 04-07-08 Thread Starter
Status: -
AO Silver Member
 
green cloverleaf pat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: United Kingdom
County: West Sussex
Posts: 2,768
Images: 5

Member car:

widebody sud ti

Re: how many suds on this site

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudsonic View Post
75 series 1 TI and 83 series 3 QV, I want more but just don't have the space
thats five so far .
i know what your saying sudsonic i saw those two sud ti green cloverleafs in my other thread and thought if only i had the money i would have them also.
p.s and that mk one sud ti on ebay that sold for peanuts.
green cloverleaf pat is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 52
Re: how many suds on this site

I have a '79 Ti 1.5; Bronze
gtvnut is offline  
Status: finaly on the road in the 6C
AO Silver Member
 
Alfasixnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Market Harborough
County: Leics.
Posts: 2,827
Images: 17

Member car:

Ex 3 Sprints

Re: how many suds on this site

Hi Pat
The alfa sud register site has about 120 pictures but that is worldwide?
I have three Sprints :-1 "G reg" 1.7 red nearly complete
2 " F" reg Red/Silver 3.0 6C project
3 "D" reg Red/Silver 1.5 Green cloverleaf - engine transplant restoration project
Alfasixnut is offline  
(Post Link) post #9 of 541 Old 05-07-08 Thread Starter
Status: -
AO Silver Member
 
green cloverleaf pat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: United Kingdom
County: West Sussex
Posts: 2,768
Images: 5

Member car:

widebody sud ti

Re: how many suds on this site

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtvnut View Post
I have a '79 Ti 1.5; Bronze
hi gtvnut have you a pic of your car to put on here,
green cloverleaf pat is offline  
(Post Link) post #10 of 541 Old 05-07-08 Thread Starter
Status: -
AO Silver Member
 
green cloverleaf pat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: United Kingdom
County: West Sussex
Posts: 2,768
Images: 5

Member car:

widebody sud ti

Re: how many suds on this site

heres mine .

Last edited by green cloverleaf pat; 31-08-08 at 20:11.
green cloverleaf pat is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Crank's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: Vale of Glamorgan
Posts: 244
Re: how many suds on this site

I have three, although a 1979 Sprint Veloce, is of course, not strictly speaking called a Sud Sprint and not therefore not a Sud ?
So I have my 1976 Ti with a 1.5 engine liberated from an ARNA.
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/DSCN1201.jpg
My, one previous owner, 35000 mile 1.2 1977 green Ti.
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z...IMG_0273-1.jpg
And my, it will get finished one day, 1.7 Sprint Veloce.
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/DSCN2068.jpg
None of these are on the road at the moment so I have just bought a 1996 155 1.8TS wide track with the 16valve engine for £350 off e-bay, on a second chance to buy offer after the highest bidder did not complete the deal. That has 115000 on the clock a full service history from two previous owners and MOT`ed till Oct. A few dents, but what a bargain.
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/IMG_1005.jpg
I was feeling very pleased with my collection untill some moron, turning around in our cul-de-sac, reversed into the rear of my 75TS. Even though it was in the drive and it now has a big dent in the boot lid. I presume its from the rear door handle on a van.

Last edited by Crank; 05-07-08 at 10:02.
Crank is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 52
Re: how many suds on this site

Quote:
Originally Posted by green cloverleaf pat View Post
hi gtvnut have you a pic of your car to put on here,
I'll be back home later this month, I'm gonna snap some pics of the sud and my two sprints, will post a link to this site ASAP...cheers
gtvnut is offline  
Status: -
AO Silver Member
 
MarkgQ4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
County: -
Posts: 1,308
Images: 6
Re: how many suds on this site

Good idea Pat



I have 2 suds:
1 1982 1300 alfa romeo - no model listed on log book ?!
1 1983 1350 (unknown at this Point) no V5 yet

and possibly a Ti racer too (not decided yet)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00005.JPG (15.9 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg Photo001.jpg (64.6 KB, 32 views)
MarkgQ4 is offline  
(Post Link) post #14 of 541 Old 05-07-08 Thread Starter
Status: -
AO Silver Member
 
green cloverleaf pat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: United Kingdom
County: West Sussex
Posts: 2,768
Images: 5

Member car:

widebody sud ti

Re: how many suds on this site

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkgQ4 View Post
Good idea Pat



I have 2 suds:
1 1982 1300 alfa romeo - no model listed on log book ?!
1 1983 1350 (unknown at this Point) no V5 yet

and possibly a Ti racer too (not decided yet)
mark is that the sud ti racer i sent you the link to.
green cloverleaf pat is offline  
Status: Cultural Attache
AO Silver Member
 
David Jarrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: United Kingdom
County: Kent
Posts: 2,899
Re: how many suds on this site

Quote:
Originally Posted by green cloverleaf pat View Post
hi dave thats two then ,how does the car drive and was that the car that i put the link on this site .
Yes it was although I was on to it before you copied me in (thanks though). In fact I nearly bought it two years earlier from the vendor's brother before the deal fell through.

It really needs new shocks and some tightening up to the gearchange but its so raspy and has a lovely throttle response. I am incredibly uncomfortable driving it so I am going to investigate getting some Recaro seats instead.
David Jarrett is offline  
(Post Link) post #16 of 541 Old 05-07-08 Thread Starter
Status: -
AO Silver Member
 
green cloverleaf pat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: United Kingdom
County: West Sussex
Posts: 2,768
Images: 5

Member car:

widebody sud ti

Re: how many suds on this site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crank View Post
I have three, although a 1979 Sprint Veloce, is of course, not strictly speaking called a Sud Sprint and not therefore not a Sud ?
So I have my 1976 Ti with a 1.5 engine liberated from an ARNA.
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/DSCN1201.jpg
My, one previous owner, 35000 mile 1.2 1977 green Ti.
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z...IMG_0273-1.jpg
And my, it will get finished one day, 1.7 Sprint Veloce.
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/DSCN2068.jpg
None of these are on the road at the moment so I have just bought a 1996 155 1.8TS wide track with the 16valve engine for £350 off e-bay, on a second chance to buy offer after the highest bidder did not complete the deal. That has 115000 on the clock a full service history from two previous owners and MOT`ed till Oct. A few dents, but what a bargain.
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/IMG_1005.jpg
I was feeling very pleased with my collection untill some moron, turning around in our cul-de-sac, reversed into the rear of my 75TS. Even though it was in the drive and it now has a big dent in the boot lid. I presume its from the rear door handle on a van.
i like both of your sud tis a mk1 and mk 2 i will eventually get a series two sud ti and would also love a series one ti as well but they are hard to come by now.
green cloverleaf pat is offline  
Mark Alfa
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: how many suds on this site

1988 Sprint Cloverleaf 1.7

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...onshow0003.jpg

Last edited by Mark Alfa; 06-10-08 at 19:39. Reason: pic on old link deleted
 
Status: Too busy driving SudS1Ti
AO Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: Somerset
Posts: 421
Re: how many suds on this site

I Have a 1977 1.2Ti in Blu Posillipo
and a 1980 1.3 4Dr in Avorio.
Dralf1965 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 43
Re: how many suds on this site

1985 Sprint 1500:
Photo's coming once it looks more respectable....
Soweto is offline  
ad
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Wiltshire, UK.
Posts: 347
Re: how many suds on this site

1982 Sud sc with 1.7 8v (ex. AROC and sprint racer) road registered and used for track days + stress busting drives to work.

Ad.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg keevilsmall.JPG (23.9 KB, 52 views)
ad is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
jksud17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Carlisle, Cumbria
Posts: 38
Images: 28
Re: how many suds on this site

Hi Pat,
Ive got a supercharged 84 QV 16v

jksud17-1.jpg
jksud17 is offline  
kevjtd
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: how many suds on this site

Quote:
Originally Posted by jksud17 View Post
Hi Pat,
Ive got a supercharged 84 QV 16v

Attachment 45259
very nice
 
(Post Link) post #23 of 541 Old 05-07-08 Thread Starter
Status: -
AO Silver Member
 
green cloverleaf pat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: United Kingdom
County: West Sussex
Posts: 2,768
Images: 5

Member car:

widebody sud ti

Re: how many suds on this site

Quote:
Originally Posted by jksud17 View Post
Hi Pat,
Ive got a supercharged 84 QV 16v

Attachment 45259
very nice sud i like the colour
green cloverleaf pat is offline  
(Post Link) post #24 of 541 Old 05-07-08 Thread Starter
Status: -
AO Silver Member
 
green cloverleaf pat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: United Kingdom
County: West Sussex
Posts: 2,768
Images: 5

Member car:

widebody sud ti

Re: how many suds on this site

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Jarrett View Post
Yes it was although I was on to it before you copied me in (thanks though). In fact I nearly bought it two years earlier from the vendor's brother before the deal fell through.

It really needs new shocks and some tightening up to the gearchange but its so raspy and has a lovely throttle response. I am incredibly uncomfortable driving it so I am going to investigate getting some Recaro seats instead.
hi david nice sprint you have there is someone in the parts bit that is breaking two 16v 33s and he has two recaro interiors for sale that should bolt straight into your sprint.
green cloverleaf pat is offline  
Status: S1 Sud still in progress
AO Member
 
york sud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 243
Re: how many suds on this site

3 for me series 3 G.Cloverleaf, series 1 ti (in need of resto) and 1.3 SC 5 door on the road..
york sud is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 33, Sud & Sprint

Tags
site , suds

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome