Intermittent electrics - Help!! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 01-05-07 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

166 V6 3.2

Intermittent electrics - Help!!

Front electric windows won't go back up! This has happened a few times during the last week or so - usually cured by driving over a few speed bumps. This time, can't get either one to move. Bit worried, as I've had to leave it parked on the street with the window down.

The back windows are still working fine. I've had a look at the small amount of wiring info I can find but can't work out where some of the bits are, or how to find them. Particularly looking for the window controller/relay box, labelled M81 on my diagram. Any pointers gratefully received!! I've had a few intermittent faults since I got the car a month ago or so.... sensors on the back doors not working right, and lighting lights on the dash, stopping the central locking working. Plus the orange "Engine control system (EOBD) failure" light keeps comming on. I can't work out if any of these things are related. Anybody got any better, more detailed wiring info I could look at to try and work out what's going on??

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 164 & 166

electrics , intermittent