As an Alfa owner of just a week or so and having clocked up 600 miles in my lovely shiny 166 I think I am now qualified to add my quirks
1. Compartment on dashboard yet to reveal itself to me.
2. Indicator on bulbs do not illuminate on dash display.
3. Squeaky brake noise eminating upon acceleration.
4. Central locking not working off remote
5. Accelerator pedel fell off. Yes, fell off!
6. Rubber trim around driver door constantly falling off.
7. Something else I've forgotten at the moment.
After a spell of Japonese and German car ownership this is all a bit of a culture shock but whilst i've never owned an Alfa before I have
had the pleasure of a Lancia and several Fiats so I knew full well what I was letting myself in for
and I don't regret it one little bit!
The irony was that my bro was harping on about how it was going to break down every 5 minutes and then his wife's 70,000 mile go-on-forever Toyota's gearbox went bang and has had to be scrapped. Just goes to show, you never know...