Originally Posted by v6junky
You bought the tubes from Alfa right? Ask them!
Okey dokey everyone...........
Problem SOLVED !!
First off, I'm not unsure anymore of how to use each of the components in the glue kit. The only thing that had confused me thus far is how to use that damn tube !!
Luckily, Jon at Desira Alfa came to my rescue via email today.
The cap on the end of the tube simply "pops" in to the tube providing the plate to push the glue through the nozzle.
There is no mixing involved either, so no mistake can be made there.
Here's the process for those interesed:
1. clean area of boot that will receive spoiler (using wipes)
2. also do the same on the spoiler (using wipes)
3. once clean and dry, apply the paint/glass primer (green tube)
4. leave that for 10mins
5. apply the adhesion promoter (blue tube)
6. leave for 10mins
7. apply the glue from the large tube to the spoiler
8. apply spoiler to boot, holding in place with masking tape.
9. finally bake in an oven at 250 degrees until golden brown.
Scrub 9. I got mixed up with my bakery classes doh
just leave it sit there for 24 hours to stick properly !