CD's - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Idea CD's

As I spent a year of my teens working for a mecanical outfit on the fringes of motorsport, and I still have a pristeen rollcab of hard-paid-for snapon tools, I guess I should try to get some CD's or manuals and get dirty myself, rather than pay a garage all my cash, to do the simpler jobs (that we all know they often give to skinny daydreaming youths like my former self). Can someone tell me what info is available for my 1996/7 164 3.0 24 super?

thanks AV

I should say not all garages are equal after making such a sweeping statement, I took my car to K&L in golders green (london, UK), Keith (the owner/worker) is a very decent guy and totaly expert, I would strongly recomend him inso far as he did my big front bushes for polly and the strut bearings for £120 + vat and helped me with tons of advice and help to fix the twinspeed fan myself. He's a gent and breaks all the rules and preds' about garages that i have formed over the bitter alfaless years.

Last edited by papa-g; 01-08-05 at 07:08. Reason: thought I should mention a good mecanic
Sponsored Links
AO Member
Re: CD's

The best Cd by far is the one from and although based on LHD models it covers 99% of the UK cars very well indeed. Been a life saver for me. Get the one shown for 94-95 model year 24v

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 164 & 166