1) What is the "model" of that camper?
2) Could you actuly imagine holidaying in it.
3) who is the photographer? where is he?
4) the diffrence of the reflection between the windows on the camper and the car.
5) the tow bar would be mounted on the wall of that camper so no turning circle.
6) The roof rack can't be attached to the camper for turning resons thus it would "hit the camper at every hill, pot hole and camber.
7) you can see on the far left handside of there is a bit that he has forgot to "shop"
8) The camper is wider than the car but the shadow dose not grow in size.
1. No idea...
2. Not really, no. But then again, I couldn't imagine a holiday in any camper...
3. No idea. Just next to the road and a wee bit higher would be my guess
4. Different window material, different window angle, which means not the same reflection
5. Tow bar mounted on roof of car, which makes turning angle ok
6. Not really that much horizontal angle between car and trailer on hills and such
7. Where? I can't...
8. Camper also has higher ground clearance than the car, which makes it let more light through underneath
I still think it looks real enough.