What do you pay? - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
AO Member

Member car:

Re: What do you pay?

I'm paying about 450 a year but I'm also covered for class 1 business use and do around 25000 miles a car. I've just renewed with Adrian Flux for the 3rd year running. I was lazy this year and didn't "comparethemarket.com". On reflection I probably should have done....
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: -

About 350 fully comp with 4 years NCB, one claim and three points. This is with Swift Cover. The best bet is to go on a comparison website like Cheap UK Car insurance and home insurance quotes comparison - Confused.com every year near when your insurance is up for renewal. You will save every year! I do!

The Alfa 75 TS only costs me 170 on a classic policy (TPFT) with limited mileage.

Both are paid in installments on a monthly basis....
AO Gold Member

Member car:

'02 156 1.8 TS

the other thing to remember is to look at cashback websites like quidco....my quote with swinton (about 240) wasn't quite the cheapest but swinton where offering 40 quid back after 3 months and i got 55 quid cashback through quidco so dropping the effective price by 95 quid
AO Member

93 euro's a month, all risks, with 75% discount for 10 years accident-free driving, driver's licence since 1998. If totalled, I will receive the evaluation value instead of the normal value. A 166 3.0 like my own is worth 5300 according to the insurance tables, mine is estimated over 3 times higher. So that makes a worthy difference I'm willing to pay for. I'm less willing to ever need it though...
AO Member
County: Kent

Member car:

3.2 GT

licence held for 28 years, no claims, wife, protected ncb, under 200 quid for my 2.5 v6 fully comp with more than.
I love my bike figures though, 70 insurane for a year and 64 tax, free parking in town, 40 mpg and i can blow off just about anything on four wheels, 1000cc kawasaki.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 164 & 166