Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Chrome Door Pins

Tags
door pins
1K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  purple145 
#1 ·
Its another one of those "Were they fitted at the factory as standard or fitted because they had no black ones at the time?:lol: " I would be interested to know because the bloke I bought my 166 off kept every single receipt for his 166 and there is no evidence he fitted them himself. Anyone else got these on their 166?

They do go well with the rest of the chrome inside the car though:thumbs:

See less See more
#15 ·
I must search out the picture I took when I got pomeo back from the Main Dealer as it took me so long to fix the NSF door lock that I couldn't even open the door..Had a blooming good attempt though and when I got her back they had used a bic pen as I had all the bits that I had taken off in the secret compartment on the top of the dashboard...Guess they never looked there.

So Stu a4 old bic pens and some silver sellotape...Hey presto.
Pomeo

#20 ·
My F/L had chrome pins also - Were standard as a company car previous to me with no aftermarket add ons (apart from switches, sirens and lights! :D).

#21 ·
One of the last 166's I saw in my local dealership had chrome doorpins. I had the feeling they were plasticky chrome though. The ones on eBay are aluminium (or at least the ones I bought for the 164 were).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.