Re: A Very Sad Day - How Much Should I Ask For My 166?
Thanks for all the interest Guys.
I was about 95% sure I would have to sell the car when I posted but after all the comments and the prices mentioned I am only about 60% sure I will sell her now.
I think this thread has got a little carried away as the original post I was looking for opinions on price and not offers (at this stage). I still have one last trip (Early Nov) to the continent planned so there is no way that I will be selling the car before that happens, the pleasure of driving her around the continent for 3 weeks is probably worth more than the car!
However If anyone wants to come and look at the car when they are in London then they are welcome but I would suggest it would be better to wait until I have exhausted all other options to avoid disappointment.
Again if anyone has any serious ideas for storage options then please let me know. The offers I have at this stage are around £750 per year which is a too expensive, but if I could find something for around half that then I would definitely be interested.
Thanks nzalfaman for that NZ info