A Curse - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 8 Old 07-08-08 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Greater London
A Curse

A Curse on the *******,*******who scratched my beautiful 166 yesterday,three long deep scratches on the rear nearside wing.Hope they catch a flesh eating disease in their genital region.
Sponsored Links
Awaiting Email Conf
County: Lake District
Re: A Curse

AO Silver Member
County: Buckinghamshire

i live in fear of some t**t doing that to my 166. fortunately it is possible to have scratches removed comparatively cheaply.

both my housemates chevy camaro and my fathers chevy tahoe were keyed recently, i was able to touch in and remove both scratches very effectively, should the worst happen, at least i have some practice..
AO Silver Member
County: Isle of Wight

Member car:

it is so annoying isn't it, it's annoying when you can see that it was someone careless with a handbag or something, but 3 scratches and you know they did it on purpose...b******s!
AO Silver Member
County: Glasgow

My puma got keyed and all I thought was "Oh thank god not the ALfa!" It also give me a chance to practice usinng a touch up kit!

But vandilism really REALLY gets me angry because you loose and they are still a looser. If they stole something at least it would have a point!

AO Gold Member

Member car:

'02 156 1.8 TS

this is what some ******* in a green rover did to my bumper about 6 months ago (that's why the car is also covered in road salt!)....i found the offending car (still with blue paint on it!) and was very very tempted to take my revenge but i decided against it....probably a blind pensioner since it seems to be them that drive green 414's these days...

Last edited by niallmoran; 13-03-10 at 22:31.
AO Member
County: Dublin

This happened to me as well recently while parked in the city centre one evening (Dublin). Came back to see that some scrote had keyed the entire passenger side of my car from front wing to rear wing - I was gutted as the body was perfect up until that. Unfortunately the scratch was too deep to t-cut out as well.

Before when I was walking back to my car (The Ford Probe, so this is going back some time, ) after I'd just popped in to Tesco I saw a woman park next to my car and hit her door against my door,

I marched over and asked her what the hell she was doing and she acted all weird and defensively saying how she'd hardly touched it etc, so I pointed out the mark she'd made and she then said that I was parked too far over, And she then instructed me to get tape measure to measure up the spaces and how I was too far over,

I wasn't too far over, she was just an idiot who didn't give a crap about my car.

She then said she didn't have time for this and stormed off.

I waited until she was out of sight then kicked her wing mirror off!

I bet that taught the *****!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 164 & 166