Re: Last new 166 in UK sold!
Thanks for all the lovely, positive comments.
Haven't had a chance to drive her since Sunday, but heading off to Wales on Thursday (from London) for a long weekend, so plenty of time to enjoy and enjoy.
A couple of responses to questions, as I can remember them:
- I paid £17,500 on the road (it's part of an old order to Malaysia that came back due to import duties or something)
- I don't know the name of the alloys TBH. I just know that I love them!
- Thanks for the running in advice. And, Dougie, I'll definitely be getting the Selenia oil as always used it in the 147 GTA
- Only thing experienced so far is wheel wobble at about 70-80 mph. I'll be back in touch with Veloces after a couple of weeks in case I discover anything else not quite right. I'll definitely keep an eye on oil levels (know that after two previous Alfas!) and the tyre pressure
- Despite being "new" it could do with a really good valet inside as it's been sitting about for a while and has gathered ingrained dust marks. I guess Veloces could have sorted that, but I'm not critical of anything they've done - they've been great (dealt with Paul)
- Any views on petrol usage. Have only done about 70 miles so far and half a tank's gone (which costs about £70 to fill from empty!)
Again, thanks for all the nice comments. And loving that two 166 pic!