My First Week Snag List...
After week one of ownership here's my snag list. Seems long but most of them are a bit petty!
Anyone off any useful shortcuts/insights etc?
1. Cold starting. Car always needs a bit of gas to start cold otherwise it cuts out immediately with none but once started it's perfect - warm/hot is fine. Normal?
2. Gearchange. Very stiff into first at all times, so much so I follow through sometimes and turn the radio off! When I first test drove the car the change was awful, not springing back and owner sorted for second test drive and it was much better. I'm wondering now if there is more room for improvement. Also knob is worn and gaiter holed. Easy fix?
3. Left indicator. I got it! Not sure it bothers me enough to fix tho!
4. Reverse Bleeping. I don't have that. Perhaps this is good?!
5. Whine. I'm not sure about this, but between 70/80mph on motorway I can hear a whine, not loud but seems to change or maybe go on road surface change. Not sure how much of this I'm imagining!
6. Front Windows. Operation of both front windows causes engine to falter (or stop if idling) and engine management light comes on. Bad earth I think but where to start?
7. Heated Seats. Switch is well wonky, and led wont stay on unless u hold it. Good clean?
8. Bulb out warning. Except I haven't! It goes after a while as per the manual so not bothered.
9. Passenger Airbag. Light comes on for about 5 secs. Previous owner had a babby so I'm assuming it's been disabled for a child seat.
10. Dash Bulbs. I think I have most of them out, looks like only two bits are lit properly, the rest in ambient light from the two. Easy fix? On my 164 is was but I broke loads of trim doing it!