Alfa Romeo Forum banner

ohhhh Yehh Whos gonna buy this 2.5...

2K views 26 replies 17 participants last post by  niallmoran 
#1 ·
#11 ·
has it been lowered?
The ad mentions it's been lowered. Looks like a genuine seller and a decent car for the money. Zender kit and optional 17s worth a bit on their own. Surely worth a punt to someone? Lowestoft is not far from where I used to reside. Miles from anywhere...but you could take it for a blast around some very nice, quiet roads in Suffolk :D.

#14 ·
depends on how you drive.. 2.5's arent short on power, are slightly more economical, easier on tyres, and an insurance group lower.

there must be something in it as alfa sold a lot of 2.5's (in 166 terms)

G
#15 ·
but there is hardly any mot left so none of you guys will bother bidding will you? That's right, leave it for me!!:)
Seriously - does look a good one, and very close to me......
Pity its not the 3.0 but like has been stated, the 2.5 can't be all bad.

#22 ·
Mark

Have sent message via your ad, but guess no harm in making them more readable here. Wanna swap it for my 3.0 sporto ;)

When in June is MOT due? Are brakes good?
what state is the air-con? does it blow ice cold? does it search for and find the demanded temperature?
No mention of sat-nav so assume it has none?
What mileage was cam belt changed?

#19 ·
Its a stunning car mark it really is! What you going for next? Im trying to get mine to look like that! Just need spring now and alloys! If fact if you fancy doing a part ex for my 17s.......bring it on!!!

Any chance I could have some pics of your alfa..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.