Dilemma! Which 159 SW ti to choose ? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 11-06-16 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member
County: Dorset
Dilemma! Which 159 SW ti to choose ?

I currently own a red 159 2.4 SW Ti and enjoyed owning the car. For the past 15 months I've driven to Italy twice and once to Southern Spain without any problems.
After waiting for more than 6 months to find this car in this spec (extremely rare in red), in the back of my mind I would rather own a qtronic than a manual. The problem is 2.4 SW Ti qtronic is even more rare but they do occasionally pop up for sale. But by the time I want to look for one,it's sells very quickly.

Now the good news is today I picked up 2.4 SW Ti qtronic (my first auto) with roof rails,sun roof and Bose system. I had to travel 130 miles to pick it up and gave me a chance to get use to an auto box. First impression is very good and completely different way to drive which I like in a good way. The only dilemma is its not red so I'm stuck on what to do. I will see how it goes for the next month. So far first impression is good and will probably sell the can the red manual .

What do you guys think?

Present *Alfa 159 2.4Ti SW Qtronic *Alfa GT 3.2 V6

Past *Alfa 159 2.4Ti SW *Alfa 159 1.9Ti SW *Alfa 147 JTD 16V *Alfa 147 2.0L 5 Door Lusso Vinyl Wrap Gloss White Zender 147 *Alfa 147 1.6L 3 Door Turismo

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

159 , choose , dilemma