going shopping - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 07-06-16 Thread Starter
County: -
going shopping

Hi ..first post ...first time alfa owner , although I did destroy an engine in a 156 once when the timing belt snapped at full chat in third gear ...that was a test drive I never will forget hahaha ...Soo ..... Going to have a tyre kick session at a Brera tomorrow .. 2007 3.nonsense Vsex Q4 . Despite reading all the woes and grief and various bad reviews from various press hacks I am still not deterred . Had the same sort of thing when I bought a first gen KTM 990 Superduke , never missed a beat ,just kept on top of potential issues by fixing things before they broke . Hopefully I can manage the same trick with a Brera , I have a large workshop of my own and all the tools and some years of spannering know how although mostly marine and civil diseasels . Currently have an Accord Type S tour that bores the crap out me by being eternally reliable and has never had a single part bought for it in 3 years ...not even tyres cos I only do maybe at most 3000 miles a year in my own car as I have a company run it hard with a fuel card .

So main current question is ..this dark coloured 2007 brera with 61000 ish on the clock located in surrey ...Is it anyone on here thats selling it ?

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider