5 niggles to go...
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Sorry for the late reply but yes, finally managed to get it sorted!
After applying penetrant for a week I took it back for alignment and still, it was all seized up.
So then I took it to my local indie and they freed it all up, clean up the bolts and applied a bit of copper slip all round. So far so good.
I then took it back for a 4 wheel alignment only to be told my off side rear toe adjuster was just spinning and not adjusting - making me think they'd knackered the bush at my indie when they put the heat on to free it up.
It turns out the lads doing the alignment needed to adjust the suspension arm as it was at max adjustment, possibly as a result of having the prodrive springs/dampers put in. Once that was in all the readings came back into the green and it's happy days....finally!
Last edited by Brera_Matt; 01-07-16 at 10:38.