Looking at Brera - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 08-05-16 Thread Starter
County: -
Looking at Brera

Hello, New guy here.

My name is Tomasz i`m polish and english isnt my first language so sorry from the start...

I read a lot about brera and i think of going with 2.4 budged will only give me a chance to buy something up to early 2008.

Few questions as im in Northern Ireland:

Where can i find someone who can dpf-remap for me.
Also thinking about just buying Brera in UK somewhere and just get appointment at Gus for it to be done. (anyone whos how much he charges?
Also looking to lower it at 20mm and get some nice alloys (alloy import from Poland as can get them 50% cheaper)
Is it rare to find multi colour leather interior in them? I only seen few of them.

I read about what to check in brera before purchase but any other suggestions?

What type of Navigation can be put in it? 99% of them have standart radio

Kind Regards
Sponsored Links
(Post Link) post #2 of 3 Old 13-05-16 Thread Starter
County: -
AO Member
County: Cheshire
Hi there, if you are thinking about a remap, then Gus is your man, under present legislation I think it is illegal to map out the DPF, certainly other outfits on here do not now delete DPF's. As for cost you will need to speak directly to Gus, he did my Brera about 12 months ago and i am very pleased with the result. Trim and interior are a matter of luck, as for the radio, go and have a look in the ICE section, I am in that process right now as I fancy something a little better than the standard unit.
There is endless amounts of advice on what things to look out for when buying, front subframes seem to be a problem and inner edge tyre wear. I was more worried that everything worked, which it did by the way. Brera, great car, love it .

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider