I need a part number, or how can I find this screw, what do you call it? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 19-04-16 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Istanbul
I need a part number, or how can I find this screw, what do you call it?

My Engine died 2 weeks ago, and now we opened it. And we found a screw which fixes crank bed decapitated, and head was in the oil tank. I need to find new one. Whole set. But I could not find in stores. I looked to Eper Online. All I find is 7730682 or 60811055 - M12x92mm. Is it a normal screw, can you help me?

Eper Link
Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: West Midlands
i doubt you would find Crank Journal bolts in the aftermarket, i had a quick look into it and found nothing of any value... but at that price you may as well go to AR or Fiat for them... give them P/N:- 7730682 as it replaced the '055 number and order a set of 10. here in the UK they are approximately 2.50 per bolt so only 25 for a set. i dont know what that would be in turkey though, sorry. fiat/AR will usually be able to get them within 2 days assuming stock in italy

'07 159 Lusso Saloon, 2.4 JTDm, Oltremare Blue.
'99 Fiat Coupe, 2.0 20v VIS, Portofino Blue, Full Leather, Mani-Back Longlife Custom S/S Exhaust.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 159, Brera & 946 Spider

call , find , number , part , screw