My new car and a few questions
I am new in this section. I have just changed my beautiful and tuned 147 for a more beautiful 159 Alfa rosso 2.4 JTDm. The car has level of factory options "High", and equiped with heated leather seats, 18" wheels, bose and pretty much everything except Navi and sunroof. Anyway, the first questions came up:
1. I have to change the oil and i am wondering what oil to buy. The car has DPF and by now is driven with Selenia WR 5W40 (Is 5W40 ok for a car with DPF?). I was wondering about Castrol Edge too? What do you think?
2. The seat heaters doesn't work. As well as the heat on the left mirror. Where i should search for the problem? Is it possible the heated mirrors and seats to be connected and if there is a fault in the heated mirrors the heated seats doesn't work either? If no where should i search for a problem (except the easiest - the fuses)? A hint - no fault comes up in the heated seats in a diagnostic. They both doesn't work...
3. What car options i can activate / deactivate via software diagnostic?
- folding mirrors when locking?
- follow me home lights when locking / unlocking?
- closing windows with one-touch locking? (not with holding the lock button)
- anything else?
4. There is a pop / crackle annoying sound from the doors when opening? I guess it is from the door brakes. Is it possible to fix mine with lubricants or i should change the entire door brakes?
Thank you in advance!