I'm still really pleased I bought mine, and I don't think it'd be my last. Owned mine since October 2014 and so far I have replaced 2 tyres because I got a large mounting screw stuck in the tread, a battery as it was on it's last legs and replaced the plastic coolant screw for a metal one and that's it!
On the other hand my dad's *lovely fiesta (and by lovely I mean woeful), owned since August 2014; It's had: Two seat adjustment rails, A large fuse thing to stop the cooling fan from coming on all of the time, draining the battery, new battery, new EGR valve, and about 30 lightbulbs (I'm not joking!) And some people say Alfa's are unreliable!
Anywhoo, I'd love to get my car back to it's original near-new showroom condition. There isn't a lot I'd change really.
- There's a stone chip or 2 on the bonnet and looks like someones tried to fill in with a felt tipped marker
- There's a faded painted area that's gone white low down on the bumper near the driver wheel.
- Refurbish alloys, they weren't too bad until an ambulance forced me to pull over quickly and as far over as possible and ended up scraping my alloys
- I'd get someone to re-align the headlamp washers with the holes in the bumper. One side fits perfectly, the other doesn't quite fit, but the washers themselves work fine and do the job so it isn't illegal. Just me being a bit OCD over it!
- Oh and I want to replace my alfa badges because they have faded/discoloured a bit!
Number one on my list is getting rid of these awful noises my car is making, hopefully someone on here can share their wisdom