Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: United Kingdom
County: South Yorkshire
Things are a bit work in progress right now. I wanted to make things a bit brighter inside so got the dash painted Ghiaccio White, it looks better in person, these were just quick pictures which don't do it justice really. I also found some Prodrive dials so had them fitted as well.
Only problem is the gear stick surround piece turns out slightly longer and thus didn't fit properly (it came from a 159), so I'm now on the lookout for one from a Brera/Spider in order to complete things in this area.
I also decided to not get the Parrot headunit fitted in, as it turned out it was going to be quite a lot more work, messing around and cost than anticipated to the point where it is not really worth it. Stock it works all good anyway as I have USB and Bluetooth, and I can use my phone quite nicely mounted sitting on top of the dash for Google Maps as I get free 4G anyway as it is through my work SIM.
Aside from trying to find certain interior bits next thing I am looking at is a small remap plus a new custom exhaust.