I tried myself today. Picked up the rear-left door.
1. Undid 3 screws on the very bottom of the door (little black ones)
2. Undid 2 grey, allen screws hidden under the rubber cover, near the electric window switch, in the little dip.
3. Took out the whole plastic part with the dip and the electric window opener
4. Disconected electric window opener from the cable
5. Undid 2 more , exactly the same , grey allen-type screws hidden underneath the plastic part taken out.
6. Unind another same grey, allen-type screw hidden under small, oval shape plastic cover, just underneath inner door handle.
And still i couldnt take the whole door cover off. I tried pushing upwards, downwards, sideways and nothing. I couldn locate any other screws. Anybody help?